Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Parchment Card

Have not been crafting much these days ...not sure if that is due to lack of time or due to laziness.Here is the quick card i made for friend's birthday last week.
Supplies
Parchment Paper
Shilpi's Parchment Crayons




I am entering this card for
Week 122 - Keep it Simple
Favorite Color
Anything Goes at Sweet Stampin'
ANYTHING GOES.....
Challenge 28 - Anything Goes!

Please do leave your comments and feedback..would love to hear from you.
Happy Crafting
Neelam

8 comments:

Ujjwal said...

I love parchment craft and looks like I need to learn it now :)

your card looks awesome :)

Priya said...

its b'ful! ur parchment cards are forcing me to learn parchment!

Debbie said...

Lovely parchment card, never done this form of craft, but it looks beautiful, well done, and thanks for entering into Sweet Stampin this week. Debbiexx

Meghna said...

This card is soooooooooo adorable.......... loved the colors ........

gina g said...

Gorgeous card i love parchment but am no good at it at all. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons and good luck. luv gina xx

xxxtglxxx said...

This looks amazing :) Lovely parchment, it looks brilliant.

Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Linda said...

Wonderful card! I love the embossing! Thanks for joining us at SSDS this week.
Linda
http://cardsbylinda.blogspot.com

*~řäđĥïķã~* said...

this looks awesome!!