Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Handmade Flowers

This post is dedicated to my blog friend Neha Jain who helped me with tutorials for these lovely flowers. Here are few of the flowers that I made for ICR June 20 20 swap
Daisy Flower & Fabric Flower



Spiral Quilled Roses

Quilling Comb Flower



Quilled Fringed Flowers



Crepe Flowers












14 comments:

Sudha said...

Colorful cheery creations.

Neha Jain said...

ohh...thanks u so much Neelam...to dedictae this post to me...

M honoured...
thanks a lot

Deepti Aggarwal said...

wow these are beautiful...

Neha Jain said...

hii dear..ihave given u an award...kindly accept it visiting my blog
http://stepstowardscrafting.blogspot.com/

Spardha said...

wow!.. fab flowers!.. love ALL of them! :D

Art From The heart said...

I love the flowers and the colors.
i am a new follower hope you'll follow me as well.
Amy

Karen Howard said...

Love these flowers, that is something I haven't tried yet, making flowers! You are fabulous at it. Hugs, Karen

CREATIVE KHADIJA said...

waoo..you have a cute blog,i like these flowers,NICE & KEWT *(*

Dr Sonia S V said...

Wow all your flowers are super. How come I missed this post in my dashboard. So sorry for not dropping in earlier Neelam

Cheryl said...

All of these flowers are gorgeous!


Thank you for posting my blog candy in your side bar. Good luck with the draw!

Sonia said...

Hi Neelam!!
Adorable flowers love the colours!
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60

SusanLotus said...

Lovely flowers! I´ll try to make something similar to the crepe-flowers... ;)

Shoma Beramji said...

hi dear,
loved the quilled flowers..very neat..
shoma
artbugindia.blogspot.com

Anne said...

Your flowers are all beautiful!

Hugs from Anne